GO FIGURE ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO FIGURE ! ! !

Man, hindsight sure likes to give a guy a kick in the pants huh?

Re: GO FIGURE ! ! !

Will someone hurry up and invent a time machine already?! ...Like...err...yesterday. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What's classic as well is the import Limited '91 MSRP dusts the USA prices. But where are they?
      I own one, and have seen just one other and it is in Europe. 2 outta 200. 8(

BTW Doc
      I'm wantin' some Silver series to restore my lim'91 to original. Wonderin what you're sellin? NOS or pulls from guitars or what.
      Would like to have some new or close to new with logos still screenprinted on covers, decent lead wire length, etc, etc. Hums

I have a complete set, but 1 hum worn logo with like 1/2 in of lead wire 8( , have the black box with some shortish leads, and dunno if pots are original or not.
      Plus haven't the slightest clue how to wire them (both 4 wire, + box = me clueless)
      Could possibly load a worn set in my Rhoads, so I'm game for any variation.

Hit me at audi0phile at mindspring dot com
      and that is a ^ zero
      (send ebay id/link, or details etc whatnot)
      l8r

Comment

GO FIGURE ! ! !

I was JUST getting ready to LIST 2 STES of Jackson/Charvel Reflex Silver Series Pickups on Evil-Bay, and was copying some PRICE LISTS out of the '90-'91 Charvel Jackson Catalog - which featured Import Charvels , and Import NAD USA Made Jacksons...The MSRP on ALL USA Jacksons INCLUDED either Seymour Duncans or Dimarzios, and THESE REFLEX Actives were a PRICY OPTION {see the scan - ADD $210.00 tom OVER $250.00, and I was highlighting that fact for my ad...

BUT...LOOK at the BOTTOM of the PAGE...REPLACEMENT Jackson necks...STRATHEAD REPLACEMENTS are ABOUT $100.00 CHEAPER THAN POINTYS !!!!!...WISH I had a BOXCAR FULL !!!!

Oh, Well...HINDSIGHT IS 20/20 !!!!

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] What?? Yikes?? Anyone have a Time Machine I can borow?? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

indeed!!

ouch!!'

Good to see ya Doc!!!!!!!!

Scott

Comment

A boxcar full eh? Interesting...

Comment

Shreddermon:
                Will someone hurry up and invent a time machine already?!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's funny. There is an inmate at my prison that swears he has time travel and inter-dimensional travel thing figured out. Oh yeah, he also tells me he knows the cure for the HIV virus, and it is not drugs. It has to do with electricity. Oh, did I mention that he is locked up in the CCU for telling inmates with AIDS to stick wires into electric outlets and hold onto them? OK, so maybe he is NOT the genious he thinks he is. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i'm sorry but what make strat heads more desireable? i mean is that the only difference in the necks or is there more to it?
                  The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Originally posted by peabuddy:
                    i'm sorry but what make strat heads more desireable? i mean is that the only difference in the necks or is there more to it?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">imo, no...i think it's the "you can't have it" factor, along with the fact that they just look cool.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

crap! even if I had a time machine, I'd end up paying more for a cool ass pointy head! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                          Oh, did I mention that he is locked up in the CCU for telling inmates with AIDS to stick wires into electric outlets and hold onto them? OK, so maybe he is NOT the genious he thinks he is. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, on the one hand.. He's right, that's liable to cure whatever ailes ya'!! Doesn't matter what it is.. Common cold, Flu, Dislexia, Turet Syndrome (sp??)... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] ***

So maybe he's on to something there.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

***This is in no way a stab at anyone with the above mentioned conditions, just a JOKE, so please don't anybody get bent over this one.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You have offended me greatly - I have a cold [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Sorry man, here.. grab these two wires and eeeeverythings gonna be O.K. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Trust me..

Actually, I had my first experience with a guy with Turets Syndrome the other day.. He wasn't one of the cursing type people that you see on T.V. though, he just yelled out at times.. Freaked me out at first because I work at a grocery store and he and I were the only ones on the aisle.. So I thought he had yelled at me... but wasn't even remotely paying any attention to me.. After about the fourth time, I figured out what was happening..

Interesting to say the least...

Comment

Working...
                              X