Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DK1 has arrived!

What a total badass guitar [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

The Blue Ghost Flame is a killer [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I ordered this guitar in September and received it today (actually it arrived at Kevin's 11/06/03).

Now when I first inquired about this particular model in this finish, Kevin told me Jackson happened to have one rolling out of the shop. I was stoked. The next day I got an email from Kevin saying he just missed it, another dealer snagged it. Then I was [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] . So I ordered one anyway, hell I could wait a minimum of 120 days [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

The luck 'o the Irish strikes again it seems...

Final inspection date is 8/13/03 so I'm not sure if this is the one I missed initially or not. Anyway, it has an Ontario neck plate so I'm not sure if it was made there or in Corona (and maybe they are just using up the old plates). Rock solid build and sweet looks... I haven't been let down by a USA model yet.

So in closing:

Mr. Easton you rule and long live Jackson !!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Pics coming soon...

Re: The DK1 has arrived!

Congrats man!! The Dinky is the ultimate bolt-on shredder, well along with my Hamer Chapp Deluxe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Right on [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

very cool, Freehill. That's a great finish.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool!

Now the pics pleassssssse!!!!!!

Rock On.
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Sounds awesome!! How did I know it was going to be a flamer? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sounds awesome!! How did I know it was going to be a flamer?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Last one, I swear. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Another '03 DK1 owner here. Awesome guitar / killer finish. Enjoy her as I do mine. Pics please. Congrats!

Comment

DK1s definitely kick @ss! Pics please. Congrats!

P.S.- Not 100% sure, but I believe the move to Corona happened in September or so. So your guitar should be among the last Ontarios.

Comment

Do you mind if I ask how many Euro's it set ya back?

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Sweet dude, enjoy it!! Hurry up with the pics also! That leaves me hope that my SL2 will arrive on time also [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X