Hey Sweetpete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sweetpete

you still exploring those Adder Plus Pickups in your SL2?
    I built another fusion with the persuader lead custom in the bridge and a malice in the neck. I am in love with this guitar. I got a mohogony Fusion HH body and my ebony board neck that mated wonderfully. Also traded the stock pickups for a original Floyd.
    I really lucked out on that trade.
    I will try to have pics in the import forum soon. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Re: Hey Sweetpete

Hi Holycross1!

No, haven't had time. I'm itching to try the APC single-coils, but it'll just have to wait.

I did, however, rewire my SL2H with the APCs with some "22 AWG Silver-Plated Copper Stranded Inner Electronics Guitar Wire With Silver-Plated Copper Braid Shield". Holy crap! I can't believe the difference! I'm going to rewire ALL my guitars with this stuff! Here's the link:

http://www.monteallums.com/Product_links.html

I didn't think using quality wiring like this could make such a difference - simply more clarity. HIGHLY recommended!!!
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

That wiring looks very similar to emg wiring. Wonder if it's the same stuff [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Kremit,

Good observation - could be.
        "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

A freind of mine gave me enough wire to do 3 guitars. I am still waiting to get around to sheilding them though. I have some pots coming from allesandro, so I,m waiting till I have them to sheild and star ground my guitar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
          A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Working...
          X