I got some bad news about my SL2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got some bad news about my SL2H

I needed to shair my pain with someone who would understand [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I already had $900 down and I just about had all the rest of it saved up, and it is suppose to arive early next month, but I heavily thought about things and I decided at the moment I need to save up for a new car instead of another guitar. So I cancelled it and bought some EMG's for my LP and the rest is go'n in the bank.

Ooooh the agony of not making much money

Re: I got some bad news about my SL2H

Well, look at it this way, you obviously had to do what you had to do right? Sucks being an adult sometimes don't it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hear ya..... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

No, it sucks to be an adult most the time. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, it sucks to have bills. The good news ( for you ) is SL2H's aren't holding their value lately. Get a car, then get a slightly used one for 700-800.

Comment

700-800? If he shops hard, he can get one for like 600$.

Comment

yes, $500-600 easily and maybe evena Graphic one, the Select Series has terrible resale value and that is good or bad depending on which side of the fence you reside. Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
              yes, $500-600 easily and maybe evena Graphic one, the Select Series has terrible resale value and that is good or bad depending on which side of the fence you reside. Jack.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, that is definately good for students like me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] the only sh1tty thing is, that most sellers don't ship to Europe, only to the USA. anyway I am going to shop for a used SL2H after I sold my Ibanez JPM (will get something like 900 euro's for it in europe = enough to get a used SL2 from the states [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Harrald

Comment

A lot of used dealers will ship to europe.

Theres also the option of trustng a fellow jcf'er, to find ya the lowest price, you send the funds, they ship...saves a lot fo money that way, and you can always claim it at customs under the gift category.

See, euro is worth more than thr US dollar. So, lets say you sent me $500 or $600 EURO, I could get ya just about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please point me to the SL2H for sale for $500-600 that is in good condition. I haven't been fortunate enough to run across a deal like that.

Unless the finish is unappealing, I'll buy it right now. If it has the blue and tan flames, I'll buy it 10 minutes ago.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Thanks for the support, damn I really wanted the ASB, if its still there after I get the car situation taken care of, I'm sure I'll probably have at it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X