Wanted: Brain and a clue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Brain and a clue...

Hello can you kind gentlemens of the JCF do me a favor?

Can you take up a collection and buy me a clue? After I get a clue, I'm gonna then learn how to read...

Boy, these admins are swell, they let me post on here for my first post to get a clue. Boy I'm a lucky goil...

[ November 25, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Re: Wanted: Brain and a clue...

Hmmmm, the plot thickens [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

What did I miss ?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

You better let Tekky tell ya...you wouldn't believe me [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I dunno. But I'de like to know.

The idea of a Jackson..and a girl...kinda turns me on, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
            You better let Tekky tell ya...you wouldn't believe me [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll believe ya.....tell me already !! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got something to give ya, but it ain't a clue! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

plain and simple guys... It was a spammer. Her first 3 (and last 3) posts looking to sell and/or buy.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

What was she selling? Guitars or herself? I too am turned on by gurls and Jax's. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] yumyum
                  "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

probably just a fat old salesman pretending to be a hot chick, to sell more guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                      probably just a fat old salesman pretending to be a hot chick, to sell more guitars.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">On the internet? Why, that *never* happens! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You mean that hot Australian Supermodel who sent me her pic is really some dirty rotten filthy stinkin' fat guy in a Harlem slum apartment?! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I can't tell you how many times "her" picture has gotten me up when I'm feeling down...

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                        Gotta get away from here.
                        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

No way man, that kind fo stuff doesn't happen on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the_drip:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">On the internet? Why, that *never* happens! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You mean it's Ed Roman? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

looking for a brain and a clue?
                              boy do you have the wrong guy if you're asking me.

tommy
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X