Hey guitarded about your graveyard dk1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guitarded about your graveyard dk1

I saw one of your posts in another thread about getting a shattered glass after your graveyard. I have a raspberry burst like shred and was going to get either graveyard or shattered glass next as well. I too prefer the dk1 profile over my soloist and I'm looking to get more dk1's. How is that graveyard graphic . I've only seen pics but up close its a better description.We seem to think a little alike in guitar graphic preferences so I would like to hear your thoughts on the graveyard. I've been going back and forth with this one sometimes I like the shattered better and sometimes the graveyard. Can't get both so I'd like to hear your opinion. Thanks

Re: Hey guitarded about your graveyard dk1

Hey, thanx for the props on the DK-1. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I gotta say that I am super happy with the graphic on the graveyard. Every detail on it is top notch. Even the moon has the little craters on it. It seems to be just a fudge brighter in person. like the details are more pronounced. This is my first graphic and now I can say it wont be my last. Dan Lawrence signed the lower horn. I dont know if he is Jacksons only artist but with the detail in this work he has to the best. If I had to choose, I think I would choose the graveyard because it seems a bit more unique. But like I said in the other post I still want the shatterd glass. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I just ordered a SL2H in Graveyard thru Matt's music center (pretty cool and serviceable guy)! I was hesitating between Pile o skulls and graveyard, and when I saw the pictures that guitarded put on the forum, no other possibilities than ordering the graveyard!

I think that it's the graphic with the more details, and I also think it's the most expensive one among the USA select graphic. When you look at the custom shop quote page, they put 720$ for "cemetary scene" which may be the graveyard I think, when they charge 480$ for the pile o skulls.

I also made a poll with my entourage, and they all preferred the graveyard, even my mother!
      What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

You'll love it when it arrives. Don't forget to post pics.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X