No announcement yet.

PC-1 for Death Metal? What do ya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC-1 for Death Metal? What do ya think?

I use my Jackson to play Jazz all the time. Works just fine, although I wish the neck was a bit thicker and rounder, which is better fit for playing Jazz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
      BTW, Karl Sanders plays a custom fender strat thingy tuned to A. I've never seen him with a PC-1 anyways, anyone got pics?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What happened to the Dean Signature V?

http://www.deanguitars.com/nile.php
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Only pic of Karl playing I could find:

Is that the Strat? [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Only pic of Karl playing I could find:

Is that the Strat? [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep!

Comment

Comment

yeah, thats what I meant go all strat-like and what......................that'll never happen, I like my guitars pointy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That guitar rules. One hum, no knobs, and what appears to be a fixed kahler bridge. I've never seen a bar attached to that bridge, so I'm guessing it's a fixed. Then again, in Nile's music I've heard bends that sound like they may be done using a trem bar.

Comment

I take it back, Dallas' guitars are far more ruling. I mean come on, a Dean V and B.C. Rich Warlock, it doesn't get any better.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I love Nile! Definitely one of my favorite bands.

Comment

Actually, I think I saw a warning label on a PC1 that stated that the warranty would be void if you played death metal on it. It's kind of like ripping off that tag on the pillow that you bought from Wal-Mart...it's punishable by law and all...

I'd try it, but then again, I once drank some milk that was one day past the expiration date. I push the envelope. I'm crazy that way. I live on the edge.

That doesn't mean you should do it. Just be careful. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fuzz

Comment

Working...
                      X