Mustaine Doublenecks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mustaine Doublenecks

We just placed a Custom Shop order for one of these. A customer of mine ordered it from us and it's going to be the exact same guitar that Dave is playing in the picture above. I can't wait to see it, should be one hella cool guitar!!

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Burled maple and all? Hollow chambers and stuff? And what did it come out to? When I started investigating having it done, I got a fairly cool price since i worked for a dealer.

Wow...you gotta get pics man. You gotta...lol How long did they say it was gonna be? Mine were like a baby...took nine months.

Comment

I had my hands on one of his 4x12 B cabs before, but I sold it for a bit more than I paid. I won it off of Ebay for like 500ish, got all these things from Dave, because some ass pirate knew him some how, and that's how he got it.

then I sold it for about 2x that, and that's that.

Comment

Pharaoh - It's being built to the exact specs that Dave's guitar has. As far as price goes, I can't list it on here but if you want to contact me directly, we can discuss it. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it when it's done!

Matt
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Am i the only one who calls it a flying W??

Will I be electronically crucified for saying that??

Comment

lol...I have referred to them as Flying W's, but only in a joking manner. The part that bugs me is when the un-initiated call them flying M's...

Hey Matt...thanx, but no need. I have a price locked in at G.C. for whenever I am ready to do it. No big deal...

Mine will be the same, but adding the humbucker in the neck of the 12... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X