Dave's Oxblood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dave\'s Oxblood

Damn! I think I made a big mistake by purposely staying away from Firebirds for the last few years. Now I'm starting to like them and want to buy a few, but the prices are going thru the roof. Damn, nice pair Brad.

Tommy, you can say "I told you so" now.

Brett

Comment

So whos got the other one then? If XXX has 2 and Dave has/willhave 1

Comment

they are done, thats why their going through the roof! but no one bid on the one that was up a few months ago that dave hart was selling, i scored that one too

Comment

Comment

Dave Mustaines firebird did have the LSR's for sure.They were switched to black standards.Now they dont even match the bridge and there are new screw holes drilled.
            I think that bird is way overpriced now.. Info came from the seller.
            Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

MY ONE ON THE RIGHT IS HOW dAVE GOT HIS, EVEYTHING ELSE WAS ALTERED, THE LSR'S ARE NOT VERY GOOD

Comment

I have LRS tuners on two of my guitars. Granted, they may not be the best tuners on the market, but mine seem to work well. What grabbed my initial attention to this particular Bird was the cool body color and how the gold hardware highlighted the body colors. Plus, the LRS tuners look great on the model.

Oh well, the auction's over. I hope the buyer was expecting additional headstock holes.
                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                X