pictures of silver sparkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of silver sparkle

hey folks, anyone got any good pictures of silver sparkle metallic? All the ones Ive seen except a few on ebay, didnt seem like it showed the color very well. Im thinking since itd cost me too much to get a King v painted black with silver bevels that Id just go with silver with black bevels. thanks a lot. or any good pictures of metallic black.

Re: pictures of silver sparkle

Check out my charvel, not the best picture of it.. But in the right light, it is really sparkly

Comment

Here is my one of 50 soloists I own.
      J/K [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That is beautiful! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I have the same one except for a black non reverse headstock!

Comment

Here's some pics of my silver sparkle custom KV.
          http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/guita...5622/index.htm
          That's one of my fave colors on a gtr. If the light is coming from the right angle you have to wear sunglasses. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

dinkyjacksonman
            That is beautiful [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] If you do own that guitar , what are the chances of you selling/trading ?
            I really need to own that guitar [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] . I have a Silver Sparkle Strat that that would look awesome with.

Mark
            nospam-theuntalenteone at aol dot com
            Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Here is a picture of mine next to some of my others. I can try to get a better picture if you want.

Comment

Damn. Try this.
                http://volcano.photobucket.com/view....e8d9.jpg&sort=

Comment

That Soloist is sharp. I especially like the matching headstock w/black Jackson logo.

Comment

looking good. I always liked that color. I think it would look great on a KV2 with EMGs and black bevels. thanks a lot folks.

Comment

Man that is a cool looking HAMER!!!!!

I used to own one a 1988 bought her brand new!!!

Great and under rated guitars

Comment

Here is a couple more...

Comment

I love that guitar! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Is that the Kahler hardtail? I don't see a locknut. Is it original and what year? Lastely, who can I kill for you to gain ownership.........

Comment

that is one of the best pictures of silver sparkle ive seen. nicely done. That looks pretty bad and would look even better with black bevels.
                            Kevin Easton at Easton guitars knows some guys in japan that might want my Y2KV im supposed to be getting some pictures for him today. So a KV2 might be in the near future for me.

Comment

Yep Kahler APM3310 hardtail. I believe it is a 2001 but can't remember. The guitar is designed after Dave's Silver Sparkle Countdown tour guitar with the pickup cover and black rollers on the Kahler.

This silver sparkle paint job is odd. It has a base coat of silver metallic then a coat clear with glitter suspended in the paint. I will try to get a close-up this weekend so you can see the detial.

Comment

Working...
                              X