I now know..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now know..

What the hell I've been missing!! My WR1 Pile O' Skulls arrived earlier today and I can't put it down!! I LOVE IT!! This being my first U.S.A. was the perfect choice.The Invader pick up is great with my triple xxx half stack [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] .

BIG thanks to Matt at Online Stage Gear for my greatest guitar to date!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

DAN

Re: I now know..

That is cool!
    You know the rule!?!?
    PICS!!!
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats, fellow WR1 owner [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Now, how about the pics?? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

These pics don"t do it justice,but rules are rules [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !

I need to get a digital camera instead of relying on a polariod and scanner [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] !!
        Dan "THE MAN" Lawrence is the shit!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice guitar...I didn't realize the upper fret access was so clear.

Cheers,
          Nick

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Let's see pictures of the back of it too, just to clarify that wonderful-looking upper fret access! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Awesome guitar! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW!
                That looks sweet!
                I am getting into these cool shapes lately.
                I am tired of boring Dinky shape.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

damn, i'm a bass player but i've got to admit, i've got a hard on for that!damn, i need a bass warrior!
                  The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Upper fret access on a Warrior is only slightly cramped due to the angle of the horn, but it's nothing major. If you can reach it on a Dinky or Soloist, a Warrior's no problem [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You should post some clips!! I have an XXX and love it!!! Would love to hear the Warrior through it!!

Comment

WOW! That is awesome. I recently picked of XXXXCreatureXXX's 94 RR1 with the old school pile paint job and I love it. I think I need a matching warrior now after seeing your new axe.

Comment

Nice Pile 'O Skulls!...Welcome to the world of Warriors!...awesome axes, can't live without them!...I'm addicted!

I guarantee, you'll find it hard to switch back to any other axe!...You'll always want to pick up that Warrior man! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Here ya go Dan.

Large Body Pic

Matt

Comment

So you're the guy who grabbed her before I had the chance? Congrats [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and enjoy! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X