I now know..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I now know..

Thanks for the compliments guys!!Access to the upper frets is not a problem.I was wanting a KE2 next,but I think I'm going to get another Warrior [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !!! I would put up a few sound clips,but I suck!!!

warriorx7-I would have to put it down first though [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!

Matt-thanks for the pics.I went to save them and you had already removed them from your site.
    DAN

Comment

warriorx7-I would have to put it down first though [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!

[/QB]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Told ya it would be hard! Enjoy the axe dude!...may it bring you many years of creating musical devestation! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

~Ken

Comment

Originally posted by dan:
        Thanks for the compliments guys!!Access to the upper frets is not a problem.I was wanting a KE2 next,but I think I'm going to get another Warrior [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !!! I would put up a few sound clips,but I suck!!!

Matt-thanks for the pics.I went to save them and you had already removed them from your site.
        DAN
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just put some easy rhythm power chords up...nothing difficult. Maybe a few palm mutes and what not..I'd love to hear it!!

Comment

Working...
        X