Check out my KV2 i just bought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my KV2 i just bought!

First let me say high to all you Jackson forumites as i am new here. I`m glad to finally have myself a Jackson USA after all these years.

I just got this 2002 KV2 amberburst for $900 shipped. I think it was a good deal, what do you guys think? It should be here by Friday, i can`t wait. It has a small, and i mean small ding besides the trem. and a laquer chip on one of hte back edge tip, that`s it. I just love flame tops. And this one is gonna go great with my Deans.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Re: Check out my KV2 i just bought!

Welcome [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Love it. Good deal.

Comment

Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That is a sweet guitar, and $900 seems more than fair. Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks man, nice collection by the way, i just checked you site. But too much [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] = [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks man, nice collection by the way, i just checked you site.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks. It needs to be updated. Some of the cheaper guitars are gone and I need to add better pics of my RR Custom and KV2. Also the blue KE2 is sold and gone.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks. It needs to be updated. Some of the cheaper guitars are gone and I need to add better pics of my RR Custom and KV2. Also the blue KE2 is sold and gone.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I`m working on putting up a little page like yours, it`s pretty cool.But the resolution of the pics is low, you can`t really see all the details [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Cause you have some nice ones on there. I`ve got 2 of my guits i gotta sell too, i`m rotating my collection.

Comment

7 Stringer
                To see the guitars more clearly on my site
                1. left click and drag the pic to your address bar on your browser
                2. release the left button...a full size pic should appear.
                3. hit back button to return
                Scott

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                  7 Stringer
                  To see the guitars more clearly on my site
                  1. left click and drag the pic to your address bar on your browser
                  2. release the left button...a full size pic should appear.
                  3. hit back button to return
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Of course, that`s a whole lot better.

Comment

Working...
                  X