1985 Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1985 Rhoads

From the serial number I can make out in the pic, yours is most definately one beautyful 1985 San Dimas RR. Ive got one tha same year, aint they sweet!

Congrats bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry for the double post, but did jackson use different placements for the madein use tag? It looks like mine is further out towards tha point.

Comment

Originally posted by dethritual:
        New geetar boys, I wanted it so bad and today was my birthday...so I figured that was as good a reason as any to spoil myself.

This one does NOT stop the rock.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">fucking nice man ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by dethritual:
          I got so much shit for it for so long for having one of those sites and not having ANY decent jacksons
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now you've got 4 [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Brad Kelley="It figures that you dont want to work on that site of yours anymore."

Comment

Nice score bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I had my eye on that one to make a partner for my '84 floyded V. I was hoping they would get together and make a bunch of baby V's! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Nice guitar man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

hahahahaha... :s

Well I just want you to know that all my guitars are women...so unless you want to do invitro fertilization or findd a a big ol gitar named bubbah, I dont think it will happen...But all this X rated has to wait a little while...

Comment

From what I remember the pickup rings looked like they were painted with model paint gold. A rag with some mineral spirits should clean them right back down.

Comment

They are indeed painted! Love that avatar Jim! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Add me to the list of folks thinking about buying that from Chris. Congratulations and thank you (at least my wallet thanks you).
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Seems like I beat some people to the punch...That sucks. I know I hated it when that happened to me.

Comment

He's had it for over 6 months so I guess if you snooze you loose! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

dethritual:
                            I've never seen a San Dimas below $1,200.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I am not mistaken, Matt from OSG had a sweet white SD Rhoads with gold hardware for sale a while back for $875, I think. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyway, SWEET guitar. Good luck with it. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have also fallen out of touch with actual gear world over the years. There was a time when I could tell a jackson catalog from any other catalog by the smell. I havent seen a jackson catalog since 2000, the first NAMM when I was in college and didn't work in a music store anymore.

Comment

The guitar kicks @ss!!!
                                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                                X