Value of a 1984 Jackson Strat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of a 1984 Jackson Strat?

Anyone know a ballpark value of a 1984 USA Jackson Strat with Kahler? I found one for sale and I'm trying to get more info on it. Still trying to figure out if it has a pointy or strathead and if it's neck thru or bolt-on. Supposedly in great condition. Any info on ballpark prices or what you'd pay for something like this would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Re: Value of a 1984 Jackson Strat?

I would imagine It's neckthru with a pointy. the serial should J0035-J0406. I would say anywhere from 700-1000.00 depending on condition and color. Maybe more for a graphic depending on the graphic!

Comment

You definitely need to get more info about it. I'd say $400-$1500 depending on exactly what it is and how rare it actually is (i.e. one-off graphic, celebrity ties, who made it (Grover, Shannon, etc).

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It's a red bolt on pointy, H/S/S, Kahler, and 3 mini switches, SN JO164. Guy is asking $950 obo. I don't like the HSS configuration so I'll pass.

Comment

That's early, and if it were dead mint, probably $100-$250 too high. Although, for my 87 pointy strat, I'd want $900 for it, but she's heaven..

Unless it's a config you absolutely HAVE to have, (like mine [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ) then I'd pass.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I did not thin bolt on jackson's had the j prefix on the neck thru soloists...

Comment

I did not thin bolt on jackson's had the j prefix on the neck thru soloists...

Comment

Working...
              X