Woohoo, my JJP arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo, my JJP arrived!

Thanks to Kennslp, I'm now finally a USA Jackson owner! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Nice painted bolt-on mahogany neck with rosewood board, lightweight archtop mahogany body with a DiMarzio Super Distortion. The SD pup is definitely one of the finest sounding pups I've ever heard... it makes this guitar sing!! I really like the smaller frets on this thing, but I wish the rosewood board were a little darker. No big deal, as I like the sound and feel of rosewood, just wish it were a little darker like ebony to match the black paint a little better. These are the only pics I've got of it for now... hopefully I get a good digi cam soon to take some better shots. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2577662160
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Woohoo, my JJP arrived!

so are you playing better now? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

oh, and PICS!!!!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, I may be playing just a little bit better! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's a little dark out now, but I'll see if I can take some pics outside on the deck tomorrow with the crappy cam.

Comment

Great score TJ.
        There was one close to home here and I did not pick it up (shame on me).It was natural finished a very nice player in deed but the neck plate had been robbed and an import one in its place.That killed the deal for me.Very cool guitars.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

hey joe, go to the hardware store and pick up some watco danish oil with walnut tint; it'll both darken and moisturize/seal the wood.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks for the tip, Sully. I'll definitely do that some time this week and report back!

Comment

PICS PICS PICS PICS!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X