Jackson #1077 and J3172 have arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson #1077 and J3172 have arrived!

Last night, I got my 87 Soloist Custom, # J3172 in a burgundy metallic. It has seen its share of playing time but the finish is still nice. The pups were some odd brand I 've never even seen before so I'm slipping a JB in place of the hum and I don't know what I'll put in the 2 single spaces.
    Jackson Custom bolt-on Explorer #1077 pulled up a little while ago. This guitar is nearly mint in every way. Somebody REALLY took care of this guitar. It looks like it could be a new guitar hanging up in Veneman brand new. The paint is that good and there is only 1 small ding that I can find. No buckle rash whatsoever, no dinged headstock tip, nothing!
    This week has finally turned around for the better in the guitar department. It certainly couldn't get any worse than it was. Thanks Ken and thanks Grant for the terrific guitars!

Re: Jackson #1077 and J3172 have arrived!

Congrats. They sound nice. Where are the pics?

Comment

I'll hook up with one of those hosting sites and get my whole stable of guitars photogged. I still have a few more coming this week so I may wait until I can take a proper family pic.

Comment

PICS PICS PICS!

You know the rules!
        [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like a merry Christmas! Congrats on the new axes. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Tomas,

Make sure you bring all of your new rigs to rehearsal so I can eyeball them. The Rhodes is still my fav visually and sonically..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorTAMA:
              Tomas,

Make sure you bring all of your new rigs to rehearsal so I can eyeball them. The Rhodes is still my fav visually and sonically..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You mean the Rhoads?

Comment

Pics, pics!!....we are still waiting...for....lots....of....pics...!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X