• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone!

im new here
    im about to buy my first serious guitar

im about to get a sl2h
    i already lost 5 auctions on ebay for usa jacksons, lol

btw, i heard mention on these boards that you guys are finding good deals on soloists for $500-800

where?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i worked my ass off this summer for money so it would be cool to get a great price

Re: hi everyone!

just keep looking on ebay...eventually you will find a Select Series soloist. As of this writing, people are getting them for steals, because there is not a whole lot of demand for them.

Comment

welcome to the board
      Select Soloists for 500-800$?
      i must be looking in the wrong places. the two USA select jacksons the local guitar shop here has are selling em for 1600$! or trying to anyways. I'll probably have to order my "secret weapon" when the time comes because I have yet to see the model/finish I'm looking for. anyways good luck on the bidding!

Comment

Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of knowlege & experience here. If you are looking for a Soloist, I would keep my eye on the classified section. I trust the people here much more than ebay. As far as $500 to $800 for an SL2, I guess you get what you pay for. I'm afraid $500 wouldn't buy you much. The market is "soft" right now on used gear. You can pick up a used USA Jackson's fairly cheap, but not quite that cheap. I would hold out for a while...Maybe ask "Santa" for a couple hundred bucks to add to what you have saved up. Or, you could put an SL2 on order with Matt's Music, or Easton guitars. It would come in in 3 or 4 months. That would give you time to save a few more $$$. Definately worth the wait Bro.....Good luck!
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
        X