New SL-2H on the way!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SL-2H on the way!!

Well guys, after waiting FOREVER to save up... I took the plunge and got my new SL2H in Trans Cobalt Blue on the way!! I ended up talking to Scott at Vwall Guitars who's sending me the one has that he posted pics here of not too long ago.

BTW, he was extremely cool, and gave me a deal that my local music store (That I've been spening loads of cash with for the past 10 years) couldn't even come close to! I'd highly recommend him to anyone in the market!

I'll give you guys the skinny when it gets here. Years ago I had a Charvel model 1 (Since I couldn't afford a Jackson at the time) So this has been a LONG time coming...I'm EXTREMELY juiced!!!!

Pray for me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: New SL-2H on the way!!

Hi DinkyDoug,

Congrats on the new guitar. If you like the black burst around the edges of that finish, consider yourself lucky, cause they don't make it like that anymore. I got my SL2H-MAH in Trans Cobalt Blue last week from Kevin Easton, and mine has no burst pattern around the edges. Kevin was very surprised by this as well and contacted people at Jackson to find out if my guitar had the proper finish. They told him that trans cobalt blue is not a burst pattern anymore, so it's like trans red, trans green and trans blue from now on. Anyway, I'll post pics of mine sometime next week, can't do it from where I'm now.

Can you post the serial number on yours once you get it? Mine is U13313, yours should have been built before that.

Comment

Congrates on the new guitar. My SL2H has some pretty good tone to it. Be sure to post the pics when you get it.

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Dinky,
        I ended up talking to Scott too, last evening, and I'm going to make bank transfer for him...for same model SL2H Trans Cobalt blue

maybe he has 2 or 3 SL2H Cobalt in stock...
        or is it the only one in Scott's stock?

it's important for me, 'cause I'm in Italy, and it's not a joke send a lot of money, and maybe see nothing, or wait 2-3 months (time to Scott for refund his stock)

Comment

Now all is clear with Scott...
          SL2H in Cobat is yours :-(
          but Scott is really good guy, and he has explained me all the situation

have fun Dinky... with your new beauty (it will remains in my dreams yet)

Comment

Originally posted by TDurden:
            Hi DinkyDoug,

Congrats on the new guitar. If you like the black burst around the edges of that finish, consider yourself lucky, cause they don't make it like that anymore. I got my SL2H-MAH in Trans Cobalt Blue last week from Kevin Easton, and mine has no burst pattern around the edges. Kevin was very surprised by this as well and contacted people at Jackson to find out if my guitar had the proper finish. They told him that trans cobalt blue is not a burst pattern anymore, so it's like trans red, trans green and trans blue from now on. Anyway, I'll post pics of mine sometime next week, can't do it from where I'm now.

Can you post the serial number on yours once you get it? Mine is U13313, yours should have been built before that.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">TDurden,
            Hey, I have been "on the fence" about ordering an SL2MAH for several months now. I have a SLATQH on order. Can you give me the low down on the sound & weight of your SL2MAH compared to a standard SL2? Thanks...
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

CONGRATS DINKY,

Trans Blue is a awsome color.

Mathyus

Comment

Congrats! SL2's and DK1's, ah the goodness that is Jackson! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Last I heard guys, Doug had to back out due to some other obligations...

It is indeed a sweet looking cobalt tho..

It is available purchase if any are intersted.

Comment

Working...
                  X