My wife is THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My wife is THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, her birthday is today? I see more and more lots of people were born this time of year. My birthday was yesterday (I turned 29, making me one of the younger guys here).

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Newc....Laurie comes with me to rehearsal at Tama's place. I'm always having to keep an eye on him when the Mrs is there. J/K
      Dave: finger is doing better, I'm pretty sure that I can play tomorrow. Damn piano....bought one for my daughter, went to set it up, and it dropped on my ring finger on my fretting hand. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe she would appreciate an overweight, over married 34 year old dude [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Nice Rhoads man [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

i'd like to just say...that im pretty young..

a ravishing 19 yrs old..about 6 years of them playing guitar...

and i have alot to show for it..to prove im a serious guitarist..

AMPS:

Marshall jcm 900
          Mesa Single rectifier
          Laney 1x12 combo
          Crate 2x12 combo

Marshall 1960A cab.
          Crate 4x12 cab.

GUITARS:

Washburn 6 string classical..
          Charvel model 1
          80's BC Rich???...single pick up
          Custom 88 Jackson dinky style Snakeskin
          Jackson RR-1 all black

Unfortunately...I had to buy all of this myself working at Simonsons Car wash...
          sux balls.....

i want a girl who buys me a Custom Color Rhoads.. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Pictures of the school teacher sister... yeah baby... hubba hubba [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actualy, congrats Charvel750... that guitar has been up for sale for what, nearly two years? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Tom...

We share something in common then!...incredibly beautiful wives who buy us Jacksons for Christmas!
              Mine bought me my Warrior Pro for Christmas.

Some of the board members here already know what my wife looks like though...and although she has a sister...they look absolutely NOTHING alike.
              Her sister makes me gag! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] ..LMAO! Makes me scratch my head and wonder if they really are sisters!

Cheers bro!....and enjoy all your new axes!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ken,
                I laughed so hard I spit Coke all over. No, not powder....I meant Coca-Cola. Laurie's sis would probably get a look or two here. She and Laurie are pretty mature so I doubt she'd go for us musician types. My wife, Laurie, though....she likes a hot guitar player. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                Says the faces I make when I play turn her on [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Freaky huh???!!!

Comment

Tom,

Mine just happens to play bass...so she's already a musician. Her sister however doesn't have a speck of musical talent in her whatsoever!....I'm telling ya...she's an alien! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

My wife and her sister are so opposite of each other...in every way! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

It's not freaky that you turn her on with your guitar faces...isn't that why guys pick up guitar in the first place?..to turn the chicks on?...LOL!

Comment

Dude...hook it with the sister...

The oldest I've dated was a 25 year old. The oldest I've hooked up with was 27.

Comment

Damn. I guess I like em older. I just don't really get along with many my own age.

Comment

Working...
                      X