X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hetfield with his King V

grandpa [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    Originally posted by toejam:
    Ah, that really does suck. I wish I were 16 again, though. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

16 is a horrible age, no beer (legally), no money.

Ah well.

Anyone wanna fund me for a Soloist?

please?

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
        Ah, that really does suck. I wish I were 16 again, though. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Not quite, but I sometimes feel like it at only 31. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

shit old man you're like thigh deep in the grave! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by toejam:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by buzzsaww:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Not quite, but I sometimes feel like it at only 31. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

get a job like me! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and pay for your car, insurance, guitar lesson and dsl [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

while trying to save up for a orville/burny les paul [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
              get a job like me! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and pay for your car, insurance, guitar lesson and dsl [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

while trying to save up for a orville/burny les paul [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Buy a bicycle, teach yourself, and there's NOTHING wrong with semaphore as a means of communication. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mupps:
                that needs it's Bridge replacing [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">its

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by buzzsaww:
                  [QB] shit old man you're like thigh deep in the grave! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

hahahha, LMAO...I loved that quote...sorry if it was mean, but I found it funny, and 31 is Not an old age, I just loved the quote.

Comment

he know's i'm just busting his chops. at least i hope he does. i'm the same age btw [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

knows

Apostrophe Boy! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

shit you got me! i think that's a first. do i got to my room without supper now?

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        knows

Comment

he know's i'm just busting his chops. at least i hope he does. i'm the same age btw [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I know you're busting chops. We're both over the hill!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

shit you got me! i think that's a first. do i got to my room without supper now?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                            knows

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do I go to my room....
                            or
                            Do I have to go to my room....

Also, hit the Shift key on the first letter of each sentence. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

How about No?

Comment

how about no!

Originally posted by RacerX:
                                Also, hit the Shift key on the first letter of each sentence. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [/QB]

Comment

Working...
                                X