Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Stryper Rhoads

Originally posted by RacerX:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm, where you been, sir? The guys reformed last year and did a US tour.

I dont come out of my cave much.
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Looks cool Fritz.

Maybe Doug (Trillian Guitars) will ship my Explorer body that's been at his shop for five freakin' months? (for a re-do as well) [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That's an awesome guitar. It's nice to know there are other Stryper fans out there. I guess I can come out of the closet now.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

sweet guitar [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] !!

Comment

I just listened to "Against the Law" the other day! I think that's the best guitar tone I have ever heard! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ManyAxes:
              I just listened to "Against the Law" the other day! I think that's the best guitar tone I have ever heard! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I never bought that one, but I have heard quite a few fans say that "Against the Law" was their best one. I love his tone on "To Hell With the Devil" and "Soldiers Under Command".

Comment

Those are great albums as well but you have to get "against the law". The solos are at least 10 times better than any other album! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw Stryper when they came thru Chicago and they frikkin rocked hard. Everything was perfect including the mix. but then that was at the house of blues with house sound guy. It was one of the best and loudest mixes I've ever heard.
                  Although Mike did play a Wolfgang for a couple of somgs he Played his PRS Custom 24 most of the night. And Oz played his soloist for a couple of songs and the Old Charvel for a couple, but played the Wayne the most. Robert was as energetic as ever and seemed to be havinga blast at this show too. But then it couod've been the audiance and the mix too. There was just a great vibe in the place the whole night. It was definatley the best show I've ever seen. With Journey comming in a close second. (Fontiers tour)
                  Gil

Comment

Hey Gil, I saw Stryper YEARS ago at the Odeum in Villa Park and I agree it was probably one of, if not THE best sounding concerts I have ever heard. Glad to hear they still rock.

Comment

I was there. That show Rocked although I didnt have great seats and was pretty far back it still was really loud. They played Van Halen as the warm up music through the PA system. They still do the not so well known bands as a warm up band too to help give them a boost in popularity. Althoguh now it's Christain bands instead of the secular ones.
                      Gil

Comment

Yep... Stryper rocks. Only seen them once on the "In God We Trust" tour. White Lion opened. One of (if not)the best concerts I've ever been too... and I've been to TONS!

What happened to Vito Bratta from White Lion? He kicked arse! No stage presence... but great tone, feels and chops!

Comment

Working...
                        X