1992 Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Rhoads

Is 700 a good price for a 1992 rhoads? The guy says it is a rr1, has neck thru, shark inlays, just a chip on the headstock, original case included.

Thanks,

Todd

Re: 1992 Rhoads

That's a descent price if it's that clean! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The serial Number starts off UO18XX, just in case that helps anyone

Comment

The serial Number starts off UO18XX, just in case that helps anyone

Comment

Check if it even says "Made In USA" somewhere on the headstock... If it don't, he's playing with you. But that's a good price if it's in decent condition

Comment

It is defintly usa, says on the headstock and i checked out jacksons website and the serial number matches up to a 1992, I was just curious on the price since it is not a custom. I guess i will go ahead and buy it, everything is mint except a chip on the headstock that takes out a small part of the "J" in the jackson. Anyone else have there two cents please feel free to throw it in.

Thanks,

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by finaledgemusicx:
              defintly
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd get it...
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well i bought the guitar, i will let you know how it went when i get it, if you want to check it out here is a link to the ebay auction, the guy sold it to me for $700 which included shipping. It has a chip in the headstock, but who cares, the guitar is complete with bar and wrenches.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=33044&rd=1

Let me know what you guys think.

Todd

Comment

The seller is also a member of this board under the same ID Name, Kickaxeguitars.

Chuck is a great guy to deal with.

Nice score [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I wonder if he was reading my posts (LOL) Good to hear he is a good guy to deal with, i look forward to getting the guitar to add to my growing collection of jacksons, this makes two for me now. They are slowly replacing my ibanez's except for a few.

Todd

Comment

Looks awesome!!! Nice find.

Comment

I received my guitar the the thing plays like a dream, however there was a little more damage to the paint on the headstock, but i will live with that. I am very happy i got it but does anyone know a good place i can get the headstock refinished and roughly how much it will cost?

Thanks,

Todd

Comment

email Lee at GMW but if its just a touch up i woulnt worry about it; it'll end up cost you more then you want to pay just for that. Id leave it

Comment

Lee won't do touch ups. Believe me, I tried. Ask Sully under the Dealers section. He's an admin here also.

Brett

Comment

You can get a truss rod cover from JCFer budman (budman68?).
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X