Soloist problem!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloist problem!!!!!

It sounds like the output jack is in need of cleaniong or replacement.

Re: Soloist problem!!!!!

Check the output jack (clean it and check the solder joints), also make sure the ground wire is securely soldered.

Comment

And if those ideas don't help, you might check the output jack. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Turn your cable around and try the other end - how long have you had the cable? I got one I've used for years and it started crapping out the other day - flipped it around and it's good as new (unless I bump the other end of the cable [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Soloist problem!!!!!

I have had my soloist now for about 3 maybe 4 years. Its the only guitar i play.... but i haev a problem with it.

For some reason it makes alot of crackling noises when plugged in.. tis not the amp or cords... What could be wrong with it....

I know its pronly something very simple but i jsut want to know what it is before i go and try to fix it

Comment

Working...
          X