Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Soloist has been in the Gallery for a year but I only recently became a member- great site!! I bought my '87 Soloist, J3012, in 1991. It has a custom 5 position toggle switch and EMG pickups. It's in like-new condition.

Re: New Member

NICE!
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! That's an "elder statesman" Soloist!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I really like that color. Damn nice Axe.

Comment

That is THE Soloist I have been wanting! Either that or all white. If you EVER decide to sell it, PLEASE contact me. I h ave an 87 in burgundy metallic and it's a nice guitar so I imagine that yours is pretty sweet.
          Tom

Comment

Thanks for the comments- sorry, though, it's definitely not for sale. I couldn't part with it. It's such a great playing guitar. MUCH heavier than my SG but it kicks ass and takes names. I love the color, too- I had my '57 Jeep painted a very similar color as well.

Comment

So what's the name of that yellow? The custom shop quote form has only "yellow with gold pearl", is it that one? Is that the same yellow as the Road Hazards had?

Comment

I was told the color was "Pearlesant Yellow" (sp). It has a slight metallic tone when you get close to it- looks really cool under lights. I'll post a close-up of the paint tomorrow when I get to my office.

Comment

Welcome, Yellow Poon! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    Welcome, Yellow Poon! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That'll be Mr. Tang to you Joe !! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn nice axe!!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Are tou the same Mr Poon who goes on the Boston Globe Bruin chat?

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That'll be Mr. Tang to you Joe !! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn nice axe!!
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Are tou the same Mr Poon who goes on the Boston Globe Bruin chat?"

The same! What a small world. What name do you use on the Bruins board? When is OC going to get off his ass and trade Gill?

Comment

I go by van b,I haven't been on the bruins chat much this year but I plan on contributing more in the future GO BRUINS!!

Comment

Here's a couple more pics-

Comment

Working...
                              X