good pics of transparent SL2H's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good pics of transparent SL2H's...

hey fellas, I'm in the process of picking out a finish for my first Jackson! yes..a USA SL2H [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I've decided to go for one of the trans finishes, and I've pretty much narrowed it down to TB, VB and TBK but if you wanna show off yer burnt cherry bursts that's cool with me [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

now I'd like to see some good pics of these finishes, yes I went to the gallery, but it seems to me that there are mostly older models and you can't compare those with the look of today's production.

I also searched the forum, found a cool pic of someone's SL2H-MAH in trans black, but there was only one photo at a steep angle, I'd like to see more! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

'preciate the help,

- Rune.

Re: good pics of transparent SL2H\'s...

Hi,

Here are pics of my two SL2Hs. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] One is Trans Cobalt Blue, the other one is Chlorine. Trans Cobalt Blue is a USA Select finish, but for the Chlorine you'd have to go Custom Shop.

Comment

hey tdurden, those are cool. (seen em before [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
      now, is the cobalt a replacement for the old TB? Only difference I've noticed is that it seems to be slightly darker than "regular" TB.
      so far from pics I've seen, I prefer regular TB over the Cobalt Blue.

Hmm, maybe I should take the 4 month wait and order one in raspberry....that catalog DK-1 is stunning! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

decisions, decisions.... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune The Axeman:
        Hmm, maybe I should take the 4 month wait and order one in raspberry....that catalog DK-1 is stunning! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Muuuuhahhhhahhh! Ask, and you shall receive. (Yes, it is THE catalog guitar.)

Comment

Here is a pic of the SL2H Trans cobalt blue I have in stock.

She is a looker!

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If you can wait a day to two I will post pics of my new SL2H VB.It is schedule for delivery tommorow from UPS.I will post them in a new thread gotta to show it off [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

thanks man, that'd be great! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

theres my SL2H MAH in tb, not the best photo, but the only one i have on tap. Its a very 3D finish and the flame is beautiful, pictures don't do it justice

Comment

Working...
                X