The Warthog has landed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Warthog has landed

Incredible! I have it up as my desktop wallpaper right now! A warrior is next on my list. I am waiting for the right price on a newer one with the oiled neck. Anytime you want to post more pics please do so

Comment

Killer axe bro.. That is one of the nicest I have seen. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome guitar! I didn't realize how cool the back of that guitar looked. Enjoy! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the detailed review of your beautiful guitar. I appreciated your specific points - particularly about the sharkfins, and the paint detail on the back. The back is almost as cool as the front! Nice work overall. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Now that is an awesome looking guitar. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

very metal. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

From the moment I saw that in the NAMM pics last year, I have lusted for that guitar. You are one lucky SOB and I hate you. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k, congrats man.... but you ARE lucky!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Very nice artwork, beautiful! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

You'll probably dig the new one you see this weekend too.... lol!

McD

Originally posted by Infernal Death:
                    This axe is awesome. I really love all camo/war graphic Jacksons [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Flo
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Hey, the rules apply to you too. No teasing us with mention of new gear w/o pics. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

OK...being the "Warrior purist" that I am, my reaction to this axe is mixed.

Awesome graphic!...it's a killer look! Great detail, and color!

BUT...the "snubbed off" wingtips kill me. Sorry...but this is just me...a Warrior just isn't a Warrior without it's many sharp angles.
                        Then again...I have yet another derivitive of the Warrior shape.

Congrats on your very cool piece though man!...enjoy it, and may it bring you many years of musical devestation!

Comment

Working...
                        X