The wall - RR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The wall - RR\'s

Not a problem. I don't have guys out to my place - only strippers, and they don't get near any walls except the bedroom walls.

Brett

Comment

Awesome Brett,love the Bengal graphic on the San Dimas bro!! Your collection is incredible!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Very nice collection Brett. So what brand of guitar hanger are those??

Thanks,
        Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

A strip of bicycle innertube with 2 holes punched in the ends, and slipped over those two ends of each fork on the wall hangers - OR - a wrap-around the back of the "U" with a few of those Velcro strips that are designed to hold coiled instrument cords...would be SOME CHEAP INSURANCE - INDEED !!!!!

...With a few of my DJing years spent spinning bump-and-grind tunes for the little STRUMPETS peeling off what LITTLE they were wearing on stage at Shotgun Willie's and P.T.s here in The Mile High City {two GREAT t!tty bars - if ya EVER get up this way !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] }, I have dated/sport-schoinked MORE than my SHARE of STRIPPERS, and those bimbos can get PRETTY LIQUORED-UP by stiff-elbowed bartenders or customers buying them shots during their shift, and one staggering through that room and taking a SPILL against that wall - creating the "domino effect" on those BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL V's - could be DEVASTATING !!!!!

...an OUNCE OF PREVENTION...is worth a POUND OF CURE {and a POUND of GUITAR SHARDS !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] }

Comment

Working...
          X