Anyone looking for a chlorine PC-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for a chlorine PC-1?

I just went the Ohio guitar show today in Columbus, OH and there was a dealer there selling a new PC-1 in chlorine for $869! Not my style so I passed on it but I thought other JCFers might be interested.

The dealer has a shop in Columbus and he told me that he picked up 4 PC-1's from an inventory liquidation of another store that went out of business. He only had 1 at the show and I didn't ask if he still had the other 3, but the chlorine one that was at the show was mint. I believe it came with an OHSC but it was missing the trem arm. The shop's name is the The String Shoppe. I didn't see the PC-1 on the website but here's their info:

http://www.stringshoppe.com

Hopefully someone from here can get a good deal. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Anyone looking for a chlorine PC-1?

Mr LPC would cut off his right and left nutt for it. Pity we dont live in Columbus, or else he would have it. If it was listed on this guys site, I might be inclined to email him about it and see how much shipping would be, but since its not listed, Im kinda skiddish about it. Damn, Mr LPC better be glad he has a wife thats hobby is spending money, else he wouldnt have a guitar one in the house.

Mrs LPC

Comment

I was going to go but other biz came first.How was it? Good turn out? Did you check out R&S guitarworks booth?If you did did you check out the 76 gibby explorer they had?I turned them on to that one. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Mr. LPC, don't let their website fool ya. Their store is pretty good - nice selection of high end stuff like Gibson custom shops, PRS, etc. The last time I was there they also had good selection of Jackson, mostly imports but a few USAs. The show yesterday ran from 11:30 to 6:30. On my way out at 3pm, I walked past his booth again and he still had the PC-1. If you are considering picking up a chlorine, I'd give them a call and see if they still had it or if it sold at the show. The one at the show was minty!

Richard- the show was good but not great. Smaller than the past couple winter shows. There were a good number of open tables and it didn't seem like too many people were buying stuff. I was tempted to pick up a DK-2, there were 2 of them (hot rod flame and trans-amber). Both were $350 asking price. There were a couple other nice things there but nothing I wanted to shell out the cash for.

Comment

I wish I'd gone now I've been wanting a HRF dinky,the PC1 chlorine would be nice too !!I found one of the jap chlorines a few months ago in a small shop and passed on it.Now I've heard the jap ones a very hard to find. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X