Finish pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finish pics?

Just got a new SL-2H in a trans finish last week, but I'm getting ready to order an SL-1 in a solid color this time.

Anyone have pics of Ferarri Red, Gold, or Yellow w/Gold Pearl?

I'd really appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Re: Finish pics?

When I get home this afternoon, I'll post a couple of pics of the Ferarri Red Soloist I used to have. It was an '85 but it'll give you an idea of the color. Plus I did not mess with the colors or anything in photoshop so it should be accurate.
    Tom

Comment

Thanks Bro! I've never seen ANY in Gold either! Someone out there HAS to have one?

Comment

Neals Music has one in gold sparkle! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Doug,
          did you check out the link in this thread ?
          Lots of good pictures of Jackson guitars.
          Don't know why jacksonguitars.com doesn't have a picture of a guitar in every finish that was ever available...at least 2003/2004 finishes anyway?! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

good luck,

- Rune.

Comment

Hey Rune! Thanks for the link! I've got 2 kids, and when I get them both to sleep (finally) I have to surf very fast, so I did'nt bother to search the board.

I AGREE 100%! For as much money as Jacksons are sold for, they should show a pic of an entire guitar in every color they make.

Those little colored squares in the back of the catalog aren't even CLOSE to giving anyone an idea of what they're getting.

I just got my Trans Cobalt Blue, and if it wasn't for this forum, I would have never known it was a burst!

I just took a look at the new USA Charvels coming out, and I think I may have a change in purchase plans here in the near future! God save me..... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Just had to reply to the last post and agree. The Jackson site as far as pictures of their guitars is concerned is pathetic! I have to go to several other sites to see pics of my / our favorite guitars. Sad

Comment

Working...
              X