X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1984 Rhoads on e bay

Comment

Hmm, interesting. Looks like a V-trem LTD from 1992. I wonder if it is one of those or if they built yet another one just for the 2001 NAMM show. I can't see the detail in the headstock but it doesn't appear to say "custom shop" on it like my 97 NAMM LTD does.

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

That one was mine they borrowed, the cracked mirror kelly and my ltd/rr concord for the show its a after thought one

Comment

The LTD/RR Concorde, is that one of the Shortwing Shannon version that I hear about 5 were commisioned by (I might be wrong on this) Brad Kelly? If so is it possible to get a pic of the guitar or a link to one?
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

no, those were the ones that had serials saying prototype, i wish i got one of those! rob fuckin lane screwed me out of it even though my rhoads photos were used to make it!

Comment

this one in the photo i got from drum city, one of 4 made after the ltd run

Comment

Working...
              X