Cracked Mirror Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked Mirror Finish

Hey fellas, this is only my second post but I do have a question for ya. Does anyone have info or pictures of the Jackson "cracked mirror" finish option? I have seen the pics of Mustaine's KV on the Jackson site and its also an option on the Custom Shop order form for an additional $300. I did a search on the subject and didn't come up with much. Does it deaden or brighten the sound? Any comments or info would be appriciated. Thanx

Re: Cracked Mirror Finish

there is a really nice shot of a Kelly in the gallery. Its still owned by one of our owmn I believe.
    Cracked mirror kelly

welcome to the forum! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Brian (ex-Drist guitarist)'s cracked mirror V:

Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

This one rocks, but I guess it's not the same cracked mirror top which is available in the custom quote form.

Comment

the kelly with the cut outs is mine and it is as killer as it looks, plays and sounds! maybe a little brighter but not much, just plainly AWSOME ! the other is a kman after market do over, not a custom shop in that way unless you asked them to do a spider web cut, but never seen on yet from the shop

Comment

Thank you for the responses. That KV1 Custom Shop V is incredible! So far I have a 1998 RR1 in black and a 1995 Dinky Reverse in black. It is about time for a new USA Jackson.

Comment

Almost forgot, another question. Is the mirror layed into a cut out or is it just placed on top of the body face? I ask because on both pics above, there is a fine black outline surrounding the mirror. Needless to say, I have never seen one of these in person.

Comment

how much would just a plain mirror finish cost you, with no cracks?

Comment

Working...
                X