MMR Fender Ad {Jackson}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMR Fender Ad {Jackson}

This is a new Fender ad from MMR {Musical Merchandise Review}, a trade magazine.

Re: MMR Fender Ad {Jackson}

I guess that since the Soloist is the definitive heavy metal guitar, all our Warriors, King V's and RR's can take a powder. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I like how the Jackson Soloist is pictured huge, front & center. It's right in your face, and dwarfs the Guild & Gretsch models...heh heh heh.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I agree! Plus, there's Dan Lawrence painting a Jackson as well. Jackson pretty much owns that ad right there! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the ad's heavy Jackson focus, too - and Fender's recognition of Jackson's legacy. Very reassuring. Thanks for the post. And thanks to Fender!

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
            I guess that since the Soloist is the definitive heavy metal guitar, all our Warriors, King V's and RR's can take a powder. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup - maybe they'll be cheaper now and we can stock up and await the next "great awakening" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X