'93 RR Custom...The one that.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '93 RR Custom...The one that.....

...started the disease for me. Kevin M. and I had a short discussion on IM about this guitar yesterday, so I thought I'd share it with all of you. I picked this up on ebay about 5 or 6 years ago and I have been hooked on Jackson guitars ever since. S/N RR2723, black with fine metallic including front of headstock, cool pearl inlay, 1v 1t, EMG pickups(both have gold EMG logo, never pulled them to check the number...89's I think). It originally had a gold Jackson Schaller [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] , but I had it changed out to black. Pretty much in mint condition. No dings or chips, one miniscule scratch from when I took the pickguard off to change the battery. Enjoy.

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: \'93 RR Custom...The one that.....

EMG 89s have a copper-colored logo: your's are 85s

Edit: Nice guitar, by the way [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

EMG 89s have a copper-colored logo: your's are 85s Edit: Nice guitar, by the way [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you, sir. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You suck, I hate you............ [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Can you get BIGGER pics? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(In the event Tekky shrinks and links the pics - message posted before Tekky edited the original post to make the pics smaller - the original pics he posted looked like ones I'd take [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc:
            Can you get BIGGER pics?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, but I'd have to get them from autumnfrost.com [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X