Start owned Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start owned Jacksons

I just found this site. I'm sure everyone here already knows about it. But if you don't, they have some nice "star" owned Jackson's for sale.

JC Guitars

Re: Start owned Jacksons

Racer x will be by shortly... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that his shop? I see...

Comment

I'm definitely not the most well informed member of this forum, but I have a really hard time even believing that this guitar is even a Jackson.
        I just find it hard to believe that a famous artist's guitarist would go to the Jackson Custom Shop and request "Dude can you make me a soloist......but I want it to look like an Ibanez", and that they would do it. Much less the craptacular paint job on the headstock. I may be wrong, and flame away if I am, but I think it is complete [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Click the link below and take a look for yourselves.

http://www.jcguitars.com/stardavis.htm
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I dunno, looks semi legit.

Who knows. I've heard shady stuff about Justin.
          And he's way over rpiced.

Comment

yeah i payed 350 for a star body that wasnt even san dimas like he said [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ohh well

Comment

No. He will be by for the typo in the header.

Comment

Actually, Firebird, the typo in your sig bugs me more!

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The article on Steve Vai's guitar is quite OTT. Is that actually true?

I like the fact that all the pics of the guitars are different to the one he is selling.

Comment

No, they're the real deal. Justin may have some high prices and some "impossible to believe" guitars, but he's a great guy, gives great trade in value, and will let you make payments.

If you watch, he does buy a lot of stuff off ebay, and he also gets some really NICE shit in.

He's legit, and I know more than a few of those "artist owned" guitars, and they're all legit, many of them he bought off ebay himself, and some of them straight from the source.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X