JACKSON SL2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JACKSON SL2H

hey Ron, drilling all those holes in that beautiful instrument - now that's f***in sacrilegious bro!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Rune, did you read the whole thread? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron, what have you done to that poor Soloist?!? Did someone get a new drillpress for Xmas? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Gary, did *you* read the whole thread? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Especially check the post January 26, 2004 08:48 PM

Derrrrrrrrrr
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Any pics of your new finish yet Ron? And for anyone who is too lazy to read the whole thread, RON DID NOT DO IT! It was a previous owner who sold it on eBay and there was quite a thread about it in the E-Fraid section when it went up for auction...Sheesh... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] go Scott! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How long now until Ron's head explodes? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Ron, I forgot you still had that guitar. Tell me again why you drilled those holes in it? What were you thinking? Now I'm glad I didn't sell you my DXMG, if you were gonna do that kind of stuff to it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron, why did you drill all those holes in that beautiful guitar? [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X