Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering a Nebula WR-1

Really man! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Ordering a Nebula WR-1

Hey, Thanks! I really wanted to see what it would look like on the actual guitar. Makes Me want one even sooner now.

Comment

Ordering a Nebula WR-1

Well, I've decided to just go for broke and order a new Warrior with the new Nebula paintjob. I was also considering the Graveyard finish, but honestly, it looked a little cheesy to Me. Why Jacksonguitars.com doesn't have all their finishes pictured on actual guitars I have no idea. You can't really make judgements based on their little color tiles. This is also going to be My first brand new guitar.

Comment

I kinda like the graveyard finish and was thinking of getting 1 on the new sl2t. But I'm also liking the shattered glass AND yellow bengal. Hard choices. Warriors are cool no matter what graphic or color they are.

Comment

Yeah, the way the nebula graphic lines up with the warrior contours is perfect. Very cool combination.

rich

Comment

Very sweet graphic!! And even more so on a Warrior, looks made for it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Look out, Jenna Jameson, here comes RacerX, Jackson Guitars' next pinup model! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I just get a kick out of how much Ron dwarfs that Warrior...LOL! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Why are these guitars so small?! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Man, I need a large-scale Warrior or somethin'!

Comment

Do you normally put the strap on your right shoulder when you play standing up?

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                      Do you normally put the strap on your right shoulder when you play standing up?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not a strap. That's a design on his shirt. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks, Joe. Yes NOTP, that is my favorite shirt, the tribal graphic stripe. I wish I could find more like it.

Comment

Ah, I turned up my monitor's brightness and indeed saw that it was a stripe on your shirt. If you turn your brightness down, it really does look like a cool strap though! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron

You need to be playing some REALLY big axes!
                            Explorers and such!...LOL!

Or yes...they could make a larger version of the Warrior! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It would be a cool design for a strap, but who would secure a strap to the middle of the guitar like that? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X