Aluminum Trem Cover..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum Trem Cover..

Anyone know where I can get a replacement Aluminum Jackson Trem cover like the ones Jackson and GMW use?

Thanks,

Rich

Re: Aluminum Trem Cover..

I'd also be interested in this, along with an electronics cavity cover, to make my Japanese version Soloist a little more like its American counterpart. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Alternatively, how about a tremolo cover with the slots in it, so you can adjust the claw screws without having to remove the cover?

Comment

You can get them from GMW. I believe they are $10 each (control covers and tremolo covers).

Comment

Thanks Jim!

What about the Jackson Humbucker rings (The early 90's ones that are bigger & also modified to fit pickups other than jacksons)

I sent an email to "Frets on the net" tonight. Was wondering if he is the only one that makes them?

thanks,

Rich

Comment

I believe Dave, our very own Budman68 makes excellent metal pup rings and cavity covers.

heres the link to his site:

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/wesco27/

Comment

Dave/Budman *IS* Frets on the Net.

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow,

Budman was who I was thinking of.. didn't realize he was Frets On The Net. Cool.

Rich

Comment

I recently purchased a few rings, trem and control covers from budman (Dave) - the quality is absolutely first rate - NO disappointments here.
                "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

I didn't realize Dave's covers were metal. If so, then go with him. His stuff is top shelf!

Comment

I have to agree, Dave's work is top notch!!!
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow, thanks for all the kind words fellers! Yeah unfortunately the metal plates aren't being made (yet) because I really don't have enough demand for it to be worth making them. Ya see they'd have to be made in a very large lot because black anodizing is expensive as the companies that do that sort of service usually have a very high minimum lot charge. Maybe some day but it's just plastic for now(at least it's something to cover those empty cavities right? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ).
                      Thanks again for all the praise guys [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I don't think Dave has aluminum plates (yet) - but yeah, the hard plastic he uses is great and the quality is top-notch.

Comment

Working...
                        X