White NAMM Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White NAMM Rhoads

Anyone have any good pictures of the white/black bevels Rhoads that was at the recent NAMM show? I can't seem to find any. The reason being I just bought this guitar from DCGL and thought it would be cool to have some pictures of it at NAMM [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Much appreciated...

Re: White NAMM Rhoads

It must be this.
    What else did they have for sell?
    Any other NAMM guitars?
    CONGRATS! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, that's the one! Thanks Toru!
      It is definately awesome, I fell in love with it right away...can't wait to pick it up and blast it through the Savage [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And yeah, Jason has a few others, including the grey "bomber" Rhoads in that photo and a few Graveyard V's. They're not up on his website yet, however...

Comment

DCGL?

Comment

www.drumcityguitarland.com

Comment

Originally posted by Argos:
            And yeah, Jason has a few others, including the grey "bomber" Rhoads in that photo and a few Graveyard V's. They're not up on his website yet, however...
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">bomber rhoads?! BOMBER RHOADS!? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] must find out more... thanks for the heads up boss!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Screw that I want that freakin RR Bass!!

Comment

CP:
                bomber rhoads?! BOMBER RHOADS!? must find out more... thanks for the heads up boss!!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I called Jason, the price is far bigger than my wallet. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Have at it , boys.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X