Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Jackson keep copies of work orders for historical purposes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Jackson keep copies of work orders for historical purposes?

Was wondering if any of you know if Jackson has a list of work order numbers anyplace to look up the original specs of guitars.

I have heard "rumors and grumblings" that somebody walked off with the original log book and (still?) has it.

Just curious [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Does Jackson keep copies of work orders for historical purposes?

something like that
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ahhhh....ummmmm........thanks for that enlightening and revealing response....it is as clear as the desert night [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] What just happened [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Robert Witte has the J0001-J1002 serial number logs on his www.jacksonmuseum.com site. He also has some Rhoads logs as well that are not posted. As far as the rest of the serial numbers, I don't know how you would get them checked now. I contacted Jackson a few times for work order info and never received a response. I think someone around here said Jackson is not giving that information out anymore.

Comment

I've heard the same thing! I think we're all SOL... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

yes they no longer give out info on old guitars. according to the email i got from FMIC "they do not have records" on old guitars. funny 3 months before they did, when i got info on my soloist & 2 SD charvels.

Comment

Hm. Why wouldn't Jackson give out that kind of info? It's perfectly reasonable. That's odd.
              [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Dum dum DUUUUMMM

Comment

Working...
              X