Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: +++FLORESCENT COLOR JACKSONS+++

Originally posted by deviltronix:
    Not mine, but still my favorite neon color. (this is a used 88' soloist off a japanese site)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I LOVE that color, and wish it would be used in current production models

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Now thats what im talkin about!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Friggin Awesome...... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah.. I have spent many a sleepless night deciding what configuration I will send to the Jackson custom shop when they make my Neon Green Soloist.

That guitar is for sale at that Japanese site, but they want more for it than a brand new custom shop would cost.

Rich

Comment

Sleestack,

Please.. go ahead and get it made. You will be the envy of many board members, including myself. Get EMG pickups in it.. solid black pickups are the way to go on that color body.

Comment

I have a 2HB version of that with a regular headstock.... MAY be getting rid of it... and mine is an 88 as well
            If I do decide to, I'll post in the classifieds...

Comment

You bet dude! I really like the neon green alot now! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              I think its gonna be a neon green starbody with one EMG81 Hum! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X