99 Jackson Rhoads???What???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Jackson Rhoads???What???

Wow a new Randy Rhoads model??? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

<<<*>>>

Re: 99 Jackson Rhoads???What???

"THE MODEL # IS KE-Z, THE SER# IS VO7480. IT HAS 2 HUNBUCKER PICP-UPS AND THE COLOR IS BLACK"

And I thought my typing sucked......

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
      IT HAS 2 HUNBUCKER PICP-UPS
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">At least they're not Radio Shack guitars where the Radio Shack weekly flyers advertise guitars with "humpbacker" pickups. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This might lead to a string of follow-ups, like "hunchbacker" pickups, "linebacker" pickups, etc. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Apparently the only thing the guy got right was the color [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If RacerX reads this listing, will his head explode?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

A "hunbucker" pickup...hmmm. Either it's from Baltimore or Central Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion:
            If RacerX reads this listing, will his head explode?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Er, no. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X