Just bought a usa fusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a usa fusion!

I never owned a usa fusion before but have owned a lot of other jacksons. I just bought a usa fusion in a coral sea finish. It should be here by the end of the week. No pics just yet but can post them when i get the guitar. Im pretty excited about it!

Re: Just bought a usa fusion!

Congrats! I almost sniped you on that one, you're lucky I've been doing a lot of gear-whoring lately. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

haha, im glad you didnt. I knew someone was going to grab it if i didnt. The neck looks way thinner than a soloist neck.

Comment

I have one and that's how the neck seems to me but I'm not a big Soloist guy. Killer guitars, probably my favorite player of all the Jackson's I've owned. IIRC $600 is what I paid for mine as well - with the "no smoking" graphic. Definitely a nice pickup!

[ February 08, 2004, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: YetAnotherOne ]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

nice, Matt. Love the Fusions! I finally got a US one last year. I thought my Jap one was good, but with the ebony board & oiled neck on the US....? Woof!!

Don't forget, PICS!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I will get pics asap. The guy i bought it from is pretty cool too, he is installing an emg 81 in it and putting some new strings on it. The only thing is when he installs the 81, it will probably get rid of that wah or preamp thingy in the guitar. oh well.

Comment

Working...
            X