KV2T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2T

Anyone have one and if so what do you think about it? I really didn't care for it at first but the more I see them the more GAS I'm getting for one. I had considered (dare I say) an ESP DV8 just because I'm a big Mustaine fan, but the $2100.00 price tag has me holding off for now. I also was told there is a Gibson scale and a Fender scale version of the KV2T? What's the difference just frets or neck length?

Re: KV2T

Yea I have one... Mine is a 25.5" scale. Very fat, thick tone, typical jackson neck profile, jumbo frets. They're supposed to be 25.5" for awhile...don't know how long exactly...then 24.75". I love the inlays. Its the guitar I play the most right now.

Heres some crappy pics.

Comment

After I rustle up some funds for a flame top SLSMG, I'm going for a KV2t. Then I think I'll be done buying for awhile !

Comment

Goodluck Kremit.
        After buying a KV1 black pearl and KV1 Korina last year, I then bought a KE1. Then ordered another jackson.

I said to myself that that was the last. But am now trying very hard not to buy a KV2T.

Man. Those Jacksons KV2T look really good don't they?

How do you guys stop this addiction?

Comment

Originally posted by megameta:
          How do you guys stop this addiction?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I honestly don't know. Run out of money maybe? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Run out of money only works when you don't have credit!

Personal loan to buy 2 Marshall 1960 cabs, a Mesa triple rec, 2 soloists, some other shit.

It adds up.

Comment

LOL - I'm trying to stay cash-neutral on my latest adventures but I'm not having a lot of luck. Watch this space the next couple of weeks and you'll see why. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That looks super sweet! I didn't realize they were 25.5 inch scale...must ...resist...to buy! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

That V is so friggin HOT [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

and your point is?

Comment

Working...
                    X