How many Jackson Ke-1 was produced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Jackson Ke-1 was produced?

Does anybody know something about it? Maybe somebody know how I can to know about it?

Re: How many Jackson Ke-1 was produced?

Try to send the question to Marty Friedman.
    He regularly answers questions on his website.

He might know about it.

Comment

Thanx! I try to ask him right now!

Comment

I'm willing to bet a hundred or more... they don't show up very often on ebay, so I don't think too many.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I had one and sold it about 2 years ago, I just coudln`t get use to the hardtail Kahler, I kept reaching for the bar where there wasn`t one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
            I had one and sold it about 2 years ago, I just coudln`t get use to the hardtail Kahler, I kept reaching for the bar where there wasn`t one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You should have reached for a crow bar....to pry that dang blasted Kahler off the nice guitar! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ah come on!! I love the Kahler pros, but just with the damn Bar [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

You should have reached for a crow bar....to pry that dang blasted Kahler off the nice guitar! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROTFL!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i absolutely love my ke-1. i found it on music-go-round's website at their store in colorado. one of the sweetest neckthrough jacksons ive played. the neck is a bit fatter than others. the kahler bridge is kind of odd... dont get me wrong i like kahler trems, but i think a string-through body bridge would have been better. mine came with an EMG-81, was this a factory option? the solders in the cavity look orignial. ive posted pics of it before but here's one anyway:

i would be very interested in knowing how many they made. this is the only one ive ever seen in the flesh.

Comment

I would guess there were more made than you would think. They made them for a couple of years and I remember you could find them at most online wholesalers (MF, AMS, etc). I even remember back in '99 when you could find them hanging around music shops that carried the more expensive Jackson's.

I just found one on eBay about a month ago and got it for $700. I was the only bid, but it was the first one I had seen in a while.

Shame you don't see more of them. They are great guitars, not very flexible, but great at what they were made to do, SHRED. The fixed Kahler is different, but just like Mustaine's King V's. I love the neck though. Not as thin as an Ibanez Wizard, but not a thick as an SRV either. Reminds me of 60's Les Paul.

Comment

The trans Black was stock, that is exactly like the one I sold. Jack.

Comment

Actually, I was able to find a few of them back in the day they made them. Once they discontinued them, the well dried up. I've parted ways with most of them, in favor of some other guitars I wanted/needed. Still have one in almost brand new condition left that I'm probably going to part with. It's the only trans red one with a matching headstock I've ever seen. Great guitars.

Heath
                        Heath

Comment

I had a 99 model and couldn't give it away.I posted on JCF for 800.00 shipped.Put in on ebay not one bid,ended up trading for an 83 les paul.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                          X