Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KV2 black metallic, black transparent or black with white bevels??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2 black metallic, black transparent or black with white bevels??

which color looks best in your opinion, does anyone have any pics with these colors? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: KV2 black metallic, black transparent or black with white bevels??

My opinion, FWIW: I'm not a fan of trans colors; I really like just plain ol' black; but if you want the guitar to stand out a bit (are you playing out?), the black with white bevels would be cool.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Black with white bevels looks killer.

A la here

Comment

yeah bevels are awesome ;D

Comment

Opinions are like @ssholes, so I guess I'll be one today [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k...

I'm not a fan of any of those choices. Try again, maybe? I recently saw a KV2 in snow white w/black pinstripes, and that was killer. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Black with white bevels... or white with black bevels... or black pinstripes...

...it all looks fantastic! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Out of your original choices I would go for the black with white pinstripes, it looks just awesome together with the white binding on neck and headstock!
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I am a fan of black with white bevels. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] It is a killer combo!
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Black with white bevels!
                did not realize that that was a killer combo!!!

WOW!!!!

Comment

yep i decided that i wanted a black kv2 with white bevels so i'll post some pics when i get it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

black with white bevels is the way to go [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:

Out of your original choices I would go for the black with white pinstripes, it looks just awesome together with the white binding on neck and headstock!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eh, of course I meant "black with white bevels"...
                      poor confused me... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Black with white bevels. I don't think trans black or metallic black would look good with white bevels... that's just me though.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I;ve jsut painted the bevels on my Rhoads white

If you want i can take finished pics.

Comment

yeah that would be nice if you could [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            I decided that I wanted a black one with white bevels so I'm getting one and they had it in stock or something so I'll get the guitar in about one week [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The difference between black and black metallic is visible only when you put your nose right on the guitar. Black is one of the sexiest colours for a guitar IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                              X