RR Replacement parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Replacement parts

Does anyone know where i can get good cheap replacement parts for my RR, i am basically looking for the cavity plate that the volume and tone knobs mount too.

Thanks

Todd

Re: RR Replacement parts

I have one off of my 85 RR. It has an extra hole drilled in it where I had an EMG PA2 mounted. If you can use it, let me know. I had one milled out of diamond plate so I dont need this one.

Also, if you want one out of diamond plate, I can get one made. Chrome or black. Let me know.

Comment

Budman can pretty much make whatever you need for your guitars...and his stuff is super reasonable considering the high quality parts he makes.

His pickup rings are second to none....anywhere!!

Give Budman a page...you won't regret it [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

how do you made diamond plate pickguard in black ? powder coated ?

Comment

Yep, it has to be powder coated. I am going to get some powder coated, they will have chrome edges when they are cut.

Don

Comment

JCF Member
            Member # 1956

posted 20-02-2004 08:03 PM
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I have one off of my 85 RR. It has an extra hole drilled in it where I had an EMG PA2 mounted. If you can use it, let me know. I had one milled out of diamond plate so I dont need this one.

Also, if you want one out of diamond plate, I can get one made. Chrome or black. Let me know.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey i would be interested in that old one you have, the jackson i have has active pickups so the three holes would do me good.

Todd

Comment

Working...
            X