X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adrenalize custom Jackson

hmmmm nice bashing there dick!
    orig. posted by ARASH
    he said that no matter what, with that guitar I would instantly be perceived like an 80s speed metal type of player.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NO DUDE, you would pe percived like an 80's Def Leppard wannabe....NOT a speed metal guitarist, cause in their own right they had it goin on BUT there is NOTHING about Def Leppard that is speed metal! tell your buddy's they have an awfull sense of genere. do they hang out on the B.C. board too?....mabey just a little 101 ref. will help you out a bit,

Def Leppard= glam metal,hair metal, chick metal,ect.

Slayer-Exodus-Megadeth-Cacaphony = SPEED METAL! get it?
    MOSH THE FUCK ON
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ:
      hmmmm nice bashing there dick!
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">orig. posted by ARASH
      he said that no matter what, with that guitar I would instantly be perceived like an 80s speed metal type of player.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NO DUDE, you would pe percived like an 80's Def Leppard wannabe....NOT a speed metal guitarist, cause in their own right they had it goin on BUT there is NOTHING about Def Leppard that is speed metal! tell your buddy's they have an awfull sense of genere. do they hang out on the B.C. board too?....mabey just a little 101 ref. will help you out a bit,

Def Leppard= glam metal,hair metal, chick metal,ect.

Slayer-Exodus-Megadeth-Cacaphony = SPEED METAL! get it?
      MOSH THE FUCK ON
      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am not a Def Leppard fan at all. But I am a big fan of 80s speed metal. I don't even own a single Def Leppard album.

At the time I discovered and saw the Adrenalize graphics for the first time I didn't even know it was based on a Def Leppard album cover and I had never heard of the Adrenalize album either.
      So my decision to choose the Adrenalize graphics for my custom guitar has nothing to do with Def Leppard. I only know Def Leppard by name. Haven't even heard any of their songs before.
      Yes really, no joke.

I just thought the Adrenalize graphics looked cool and I like lightning style graphics on a guitar cause I already have a Jackson KE2 Lightning Sky.

Comment

orig posted by ARASH.
        I only know Def Leppard by name. Haven't even heard any of their songs before.
        Yes really, no joke.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:
          Yes really, no joke.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sure. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] and i'm the fucking pope.

kevin
          the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            Well I have to say I think you're quite the dick, but you got cojones. Don't expect all of us to pat you on the back, etc etc. You are persona non grata to a lot of us. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, I don't expect any pats on the shoulder and I am not here to show off my guitar either. I was really impressed by the look of the guitar and the fact that the custom shop sent me a work-in-progress photo. I just wanted to share the picture with all you other Jackson fans. That's it. I am not expecting anything.
            I also posted the picture on two other message boards. Not only here.
            So far the response has been very positive and that's good.

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> orig posted by ARASH.
              Yes really, no joke.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Moshwitz: It might smell like BullSh*t to you but it isnt. Seriously, I DO NOT own any Def Leppard albums. I have never had an ounze of interest in hair metal. And NO I have not heard any Def Leppard songs either.
              I might have heard a song on the radion or somewhere but without knowing who it was.

You can think what you want: But when I placed the order for my guitar I did not know the Adrenalize graphics had anything to do with Def Leppard. Only later on, I found out after doing some research.

Is it really that incredible that someone like me hasn't heard any Def Leppard albums?
              There are many bands I don't know.

There are people in the math department at my college who don't even know who Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera are. That's why I never talk about music with my classmates cause it's pointless.
              But like them, there are many metal/rock/hard rock bands that I am not familiar with.

I find it incredible that you guys insist on believing that I chose the Adrenalize graphics because of Def Leppard. It's not true.
              And there's no point in me trying to argue about it.

[ February 22, 2004, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Arash ]

Comment

i never said you owned anything.the ax dont scream
                SPEED METAL it cry's out HAIR METAL

Comment

There are people at the math department at my college who don't even know who Britney Spears is.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, because they're in the math department.

kevin
                  the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

shredder85

JCF Member
                      Member # 328

posted 02-22-2004 07:45 PM
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      There are people at the math department at my college who don't even know who Britney Spears is.

yeah, because they're in the math department.

kevin
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

i never said you owned anything.the ax dont scream
                        SPEED METAL it cry's out HAIR METAL
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh ok! I get ya.
                        Sorry for the misunderstanding.
                        Either way, it's a nice guitar.

Hair metal and Speed Metal, both are fine with me. I like Twisted Sister but that's not the type of music I want to play.

Comment

But there are some people in a physics department somewhere that know who she is (courtesy of the Britney Spears Guide to Semiconductor Physics):

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

twisted sister,no that was transvestite hair metal.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
                                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Arash:
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, because they're in the math department.

kevin
                                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah I am actually in the math department as well but also in the computer science department. My course is a joint-program.

Comment

Working...
                                X