X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adrenalize custom Jackson

Originally posted by RacerX:
    Arash:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually that's wrong. My father's uncle on my mother's cousin side gives two shits.

Comment

Weeeee, this is fun

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:
        RacerX: Did I mention I fantasise about my cousin on a regular basis?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">too bad fantasise isn't a word, dumbass!

kevin
        the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

and before ya correct me,i did that on purpose [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            Weeeee, this is fun

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It sure is!

If you behave nicely I will let you watch me strip on my webcam.

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Arash:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">too bad fantasise isn't a word, dumbass!

kevin
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh it isn't it asshole? In British English it's spelt "FantasiSe" with an S.

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
                Weeeee, this is fun

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It sure is!

If you behave nicely I will let you watch me strip on my webcam.
                </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] PLEASE GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

kevin

Comment

Hey, everybody to the chat room! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Time for the admins to close this thread.
                    Same shit as last time.

Comment

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shredder85:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Arash:

kevin
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh it isn't it asshole? In British English it's spelt "FantasiSe" with an S.
                      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">do you live in england?

kevin

Comment

I will let you watch me strip on my webcam.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

RacerX has no life. His entire existence only makes sense on the JCF.

Posting your life away eh?

I am off to bed.

Comment

Oh it isn't it asshole? In British English it's spelt "FantasiSe" with an S.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmmmmmm he is up on british grammer, yet has never heard any Def Leppard?
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Same shit as last time.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gee, I wonder why? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

RacerX has no life. His entire existence only makes sense on the JCF.

Posting your life away eh?

I am off to bed.
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">good, now we won't have to listen to your stupidity anymore

kevin

Comment

Working...
                                X