X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrenalize custom Jackson

My dear gentlemen,

I present you a Work-In-Progress picture of my upcoming custom Jackson, taken straight out of the Jackson paint shop:

WARNING: WORK IN PROGRESS. Not final product.

The bridge cavity for the Kahler trem has still not been cut. Still alot of work left.
    The fretboard is suppose to be fully scalloped but due to the tape covering it, I can not see if they have done it yet or not. Even the paint job is not fully completed. The Guitar is still in the paint process.

Take a look:

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v...e/1654-pnt.jpg

I believe this is the first time an Adrenalize graphic has been done on a Candy Apple Red base.

If you look closely, you can notice a Jackson
    KV-2 with the graveyard graphic right behind my guitar.

Re: Adrenalize custom Jackson

Wow! That's looking awesome man, can't wait for pics of the finished product!

Comment

Is that your "signature" guitar from this previous thread?

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...c;f=2;t=000690

Looks awesome!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Number Of The Priest: Yes indeed it is.
        But I am not allowed to refer to it as my signature model anymore. Only outside this board.

But yes, it's my custom Jackson as mentioned in that previous thread.

Comment

Bizarre...no scalloping yet..why on earth would they do the scalloping and the bridge routing after the paint job?!

Comment

Hey!

I honestly do not know why they are waiting with the bridge cavity for the Kahler. I thought they always did that before any paint jobs.

About the scalloping, this is what a guy on the Seymour Duncan board wrote:

"If you look closely at the area immediately above the 1st-7th frets, there seems to be a fine ledge, typical of Jackson Light scallops. The right edges also seem to be slightly round. SO if you orderd light scallops, it may alreadys have been done. I always scallop before finishing. But then again, I have the guitar ready to play before finishing, Jackson does it differently" - Zerberus (Seymour Duncan Forum)

Comment

Cool guitar. Also very cool of the Custom Shop to send you pics of it while it's under construction. Is it typical for the Custom Shop to do that? (I'd like to know because I'd like to order a Custom Shop at some point, but I'm worried about lack of contact with the Custom Shop while the guitar is being built).

Comment

quiksilver:
                You just have to ask the custom shop, your dealer or someone in contat with the custom shop if you want work in progress pics. It might take a while but sooner or later someone will send you a pic.

I have gotten regular progress updates from Jackson Guitars so don't worry about lack of contact. They are great people.
                Your dealer can always contact his inside rep. if he needs any info for you.

Comment

Congrats man!! What kinda Kahler are you getting, and where did you get it from? I heard Kahler is going to make a run on the Pro models again [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Hi Slayer,

My guitar will have the Kahler 2300 Pro Flat Mount trem.

Yeah I have been in contact with Gary Kahler and his friend Anthony for quite a while now.
                    Gary is now in 100% control of
                    Kahler International. He has all the original machinery and tooling. He is working with several people to re-establish his business.

The Kahler Pro trems will be available again by May 2004.

When I placed the order for my guitar the Jackson custom shop still didn't have a Kahler Pro in stock. ESP Guitars were contacted and they happened to have one. Jackson had something ESP needed and Jackson needed the one Kahler Pro ESP had left. So they made a swapping deal and all went well.

Comment

I didn't think you would ever show your face here again, after bashing the JCF over at the BC Rich forum. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                      http://www.bcrich.com/bcrbb/viewtopi...c427ff3eaa9d7b

Comment

Originally posted by A.Pulverizer:
                        I didn't think you would ever show your face here again, after bashing the JCF over at the BC Rich forum. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

I didn't think you would ever show your face here again, after bashing the JCF over at the BC Rich forum.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] ^ownage.

Comment

[PetePuma voice]

"I know YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!"

[/PetePuma voice]

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow, I just read the B.C. Rich forum link above and all the JCF topics linked as well as Thoraby's website... admins, maybe keep an eye on this thread to prevent feces from hitting the fan again. Those JCF topics are probably the worst mudslinging events I've ever seen on here. That stuff shouldn't happen.

Arash, I'm wondering what made you come back. Certainly you hate us pathetic lowlives, and I'm not accusing you of coming back just to "show off" your "signature guitar", so what is it exactly? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Granted, your guitar looks awesome as I said before, but if I were you, I'd feel kind of funny every time I went play that guitar since I'd instantly make the connection with those previous JCF topics where I was made to feel like crap. Call the guitar whatever you want... nobody should rain on anybody's parade around here.

Damn, I sound like the JCF's peacekeeper or uber-hippie or something. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X